Space & Comfort
Is there any space for luggage space in this car?
A luggage space of 80 Litres is provided in this car behind the rear seat. The rear seat is a 100% bench seat that can be folded to create additional luggage space. With the rear seat folded, the luggage space in this car is 500 Litres. The all new Nano comes with additional storage spaces such as cup holders in the floor console for Nano LX, door trims with pockets for books, magazines in Nano CX and LX, and holding space (storage) on the dashboard due to its unique shape.
How does this car compare with other entry level cars in India?
- The Nano has a splendid fuel efficiency of 25 KMPL (certified by ARAI) which is the highest for any petrol car in India with the lowest CO2 emissions of just 94g/Km (certified by the ARAI).
- Tata Nano has 21% more interior space than the Maruti 800 even though it is 8% shorter in length.
- The Power-to-Weight ratio of the Nano is 63PS per tonne which is more than that of the Maruti 800.
- Certain high end features like body coloured bumpers, Power window on front doors and Remote Keyless Entry with Central locking are offered on Nano LX which are not offered on other entry level cars such as the Maruti 800.
- The Nano comes with Dual tone vinyl seats in the base variant and Trendy Sporty Black fabric seats in the CX and Dazzle Blue LX variants and Premium Beige fabric seats in the LX variant.
What is the passenger carrying capacity of this car?
The passenger carrying capacity of this car is four - 1 Driver plus 3 passengers
How comfortable is this car at the driver’s seat?
The driver’s seat comes with a slider and a recliner across the trim levels. The instrument cluster is at the center of the dashboard thus ensuring maximum visibility at the front.
Doesn’t the rear seat get heated with the engine located close to the rear seat?
The Nano is well insulated for Noise, Vibration and Harshness with heat shields. This prevents the rear seat from getting heated.